Draft Agenda 2024 coming soon...
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Papers - Drug Delivery Summit 2024”.
- Understanding the pain points for novel modalities and highly potent biotherapeutics
- Considerations for Drug Product design, formulation, manufacturing, and compatibility in-use studies
- Case studies to be included for early-stage trials in the US and considerations for global expansion
- Exploring olfactory and trigeminal nerve pathways to transport drugs directly to the brain from the nose
- Enabling the delivery of a wider range of molecules at a much higher efficiency
- Optimised device development in combination with specific formulation strategies
- Advantages and challenges of Nasal Drug Delivery
- Regulatory aspects and addressing the challenges
- Explore new innovations in Nose to Brain Delivery
- Understanding regulatory guidance that impacts drug product submissions
- Strategies to mitigate risk in the combination product development
- Collection and evaluation of data needed to assess device reliability and robustness
West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
- Learn about FDA GRAS microbes that can be safely deployed into every mucosal tissue
- Tenza engineers microbes as vectors for mucosal delivery of biologics
- Enabling modalities for safer and more effective therapies
- Identifying the right delivery technology for a particular drug delivery application
- EARLY identify the technological performance characteristics
- Evaluating multiple formulation technologies for poorly soluble molecules
- Integrated manufacturing and clinical programs can expedite patient delivery
- Design space concepts in optimizing modified release formulation in “real-time” using clinical data
- Introducing a new tool to formulate poor water-soluble APIs
- Case studies on the formulation of Aprepitant and Tacrolimus
- Facilitating formulation of long-acting injectables without the need for implants
Eastman Chemical Company
- Learn accurate assessment of critical handling error
- Understand in-vitro simulation of device handling error
- Facilitation of effective patient training
- Convergence of innovative technologies to allow the use of AI/ML for the discovery of early R&D
- Leveraging Envisagenics’ SpliceCore platform to identify RNA splicing events for drug development
- Limitations of AI/ML and how to best approach a successful translation into downstream R&D stages
- Understand SEDDS as a great formulation tool for poorly soluble compounds
- Learn processes and options within SEDDS developments
- Evaluating drug design by using capsules within SEDDS formulations
ACG NORTH AMERICA, LLC.
- Understand the factors contributing to volume/ viscosity increase
- Know more about human factor issues resulting from the delivery of high volumes/high viscosities
- Strategies to compensate for these issues
- Know the current HF practices and challenges for new and legacy combination products
- Understand regulatory & risk management aspects of human factors for combination products
- Applying a platform approach to an HF program that can be used in multiple products
Agilis Consulting Group, LLC
- Emerging formulation technologies for addressing severe malabsorption
- Safety and efficacy considerations associated with compliance and long-term use
- Formulation for product dosage forms and site of application
Antares Health Products Inc
- Introducing Aptar vision on Drug + Digital + Device systems and how it can improve drug delivery
- Learning real-life product developments aiming at enhancing the patient experience
- Understand key factors for commercial success
Aptar Digital Health
Key topics for 2024:
- Formulation design for poorly soluble compounds
Understand the most recent technological advancements to improve the dissolution and bioavailability of poorly soluble drugs.
- New drug delivery technologies for better deliverability
The future of drug deliveries across the skin barrier to systemic circulation via Iontophoresis, electroporation, sonophoresis, magnetophoresis, dermal patches, nanocarriers, needled and needle-less shots.
- Latest developments in controlled released technologies
Evaluate controlled release methods which enhance the safety, efficacy, reliability, and convenience of drug therapy by controlling the rate and duration of drug release to control drug actions.
- Optimizing drug formulations for continuous manufacturing
Learn about new methods in continuous pharmaceutical manufacturing for the pharmaceutical industry, which offers the potential for cost-reduction, enhanced efficiency, and economic viability.
- Overcoming the blood-brain barrier and re-engineering biologics
Looking at the structural elements and anatomical features of the blood–brain barrier, various in vivo, in situ blood–brain barrier models, and adopting molecular Trojan horse technologies.
- Developing new drug modalities and biotherapeutics
Achieve a deeper understanding of biotherapeutics and novel drug modalities beyond traditional small molecules, including RNA-based approaches, targeted protein degradation, covalent inhibitors, next-generation peptides, and antibodies.
Join us as a sponsor for this IQ International conference! Reach your target audience, limit competitor influence at the conference and become a keynote speaker, while sharing your company's solutions for this industry.
- Get registration discounts
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Additional marketing opportunities